My Michexy Crafts
I love papercrafting products! Everything and anything...
Skip to content
Home
Sunday, December 18, 2011
By
michexy crafts
4:09 PM
//
No comments
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Pink Stamper
Popular Posts
(no title)
For My Creative Time "Throwback Thursday" Color Challenge- Episode 370 http://www.creativetimeforme.com Cricut Cartridge:...
Envelope album
I used extra envelopes, Zutterbinder, and Epiphany Craft epoxy button maker.
Cricut Paperdoll with Peachy Keen face stamp
I love the Peach Keen face stamps. Sooo ADORABLE and perfect for your paper dolls!
(no title)
My wine menu using Comas Creation mini-gel pen.
Using Cricut Birthday Cake and Alphalicious font cartridge to make a gift bag topper.
Blogger templates
">
Site Categories
Epiphany Craft epoxy maker
My Envelope album extra envelops
Zutterbinder
Blog Archive
2012
(1)
June
(1)
2011
(5)
December
(1)
August
(2)
July
(2)
About Me
michexy crafts
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment